It is the policy of Aizlewoods Flooring Specialists to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation. To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by Top Management to ensure it remains appropriated suitable to our business and is subject to external annual audits. The quality and environmental policies provide a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
The management of the company has committed to;
- The development and implementation of the quality management system.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ensuring continuous improvement and client satisfaction.
- Wholly supporting, complying with and striving to exceed (where possible) the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Protecting the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Minimise our waste and then refuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Apply the principles of continuous in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- Address complaints about any breach of our environmental policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- Update our quality and environmental policies annually in consultation with staff, associates and clients.
To view full versions of our quality and environmental policies please contact email@example.com